I am a theatre person, photographer, writer, and geek. Oh, yes, I also run across large spaces to hug people.Anything you need to know?
- Platonic reassuring shoulder/arm/hand grabbing
- Platonic tight, meaningful hugs
- Platonic late-night deep conversations that end in at least one person holding back tears or sobbing
- Platonic sleeping in the same bed
- Platonic forehead touches
- Platonic staring into each other’s eyes like the other person is the world
- Platonic CUDDLES
SUPER CLOSE PLATONIC RELATIONSHIPS
(3,408 plays)"Loki is Thor's brother but he... What does it mean : "adopted" ?
And he's adopted. And his family of Asgard is very complicated.
Because the family is separated and divided.
And Loki is jealous and is envious, angry, from the inside.
He's lonely. He's a villain but also very charming, elegant.
He is a player. He loves provoked.
He's fascinating and interesting for me, because the duality of
the character and charm and he has broken heart."[about in Love]"I don't know because Loki is very solitary.
We are unsure if this is possible, to confidence of Loki.
I don't know if this will be possible.
I don't think he loves himself.
Because he has this broken heart, he does not trust to person."|| His voice is so adorable. :) ||
the sexual tension when u and ur crush are online on fb at the same time and u just stare at their lil green dot
and suddenly you know what gatsby felt like
This is actually the most profound and appropriate literary allusion I’ve encountered so far this week.
oh my god